Friday, November 2, 2012

A Beam of Light

 
I know this picture is dark, but my husband was vacuuming in the early morning.
Now, I am thankful when he vacuums anytime of day,
but I was curious as to why he was doing this in the dark.
He told me that the vacuum beam was all he needed to see where he was going.
 
 
Wow.
 
God's Word is like that.
It is always just what we need to go down life's path,
and without it, we would be trying to find our way in the dark,
stumbling and perhaps falling down.
But His Word gives us the light we need so that we may
stand upright and follow the path He has for us.
 
By Your words
I can see where I am going;
they throw a beam of light on
my dark path.
Psalm 119:105 (The Message)
 
The familiar King James version says it like this:
 
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet,
and a light unto my path.
 
 
 
Amy Grant - Thy Word
 

No comments: